People development & Motivation
In every workplace, you need to have interpersonal skills. They will affect how you interact with your colleagues and clients as well. Interpersonal skills will ensure that you can work well with management and everyone else. Having an organization means you need to have people with soft skills. That way, collaborations will be easier, and workflows by way better.
Types of soft skills
There are several soft skills that people need to have in any organization.
- Communication skills – written, verbal & non-verbal
- Negotiation/persuasion Skills & conflict resolution.
- Interpersonal relationships result in being a team player as well as getting well amongst others across all levels.
- Decision making
- Openness to feedback & adaptability.
- Growth Mindset ( shift from fixed mindset to growth mindset).
- Creative thinking
- Conflict negotiation
- Work ethic
Benefits of soft skills
- Increases self-confidence
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Improves retention rates
- Improves job satisfaction
- Improves team dynamic